Quad Cities Premier Contractor
Features & Benefits
- Powerfully Protective: Universal steel siding's superior strength begins with a pretreated galvanized steel core that is primed and heat-fused with a thick coating of PVC. Your home will have a luxurious, high-performance steel shield that stands up strong against almost anything Mother Nature can dish out.
- Simple Upkeep: Taking care of Universal steel siding will require very little upkeep. Unlike fiber cement that may require periodic re-caulking and repainting, or wood siding that typically needs repainting every five to seven years, Universal demands not much more than an occasional rinse with a garden hose perfect for today's lifestyle.
- Commanding Steel Strength: Universal's rugged steel construction is virtually impervious to outdoor elements. And unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, it wont absorb moisture. It's also resistant to dents, warping, fire, termites, chalking, fading, and brittleness in cold weather.
- Environmentally Friendly: Unlike some building materials such as fiber cement, Universal steel siding is a recyclable product. It also promotes energy conservation by creating a tight building envelope for more efficient heating and cooling performance year-round. "Building green" with Universal steel siding is good for you and good for the environment!
- Available Styles: 12" Vertical Board and Batten / Double 5" Dutch Lap