Quad Cities Premier Contractor
Features & Benefits
- Impact Resistant: Constructed of roll-formed 29 gauge Galvalume AZ-50 steel for maximum resistance to hail damage and denting.
- Built Weather-Tough: Unlike wood, compressed particleboard or fiber cement, SteelTek Supreme wont absorb moisture. Steel siding also resists warping, chalking, fading and brittleness and is independently tested to withstand hurricane-force winds exceeding 160 mph.
- Straight Wall Lines: The low thermal expansion is less than 1/8" over a 12' panel for high dimensional stability.
- Upscale Appearance: Deep 1/2" panel projection creates greater dimension and style. The PVDF coating system resists dirt buildup, staining and mildew.
- Class A Fire Rating: Unlike many other siding materials, SteelTek Supreme steel siding is a non-combustible product, meeting even the most stringent building codes.
- Environmentally Friendly: SteelTek Supreme steel siding is 100% recyclable; no painting, caulking or issues with silica dust.
- Insect Resistant: Resists damage from wood-eating insects.
- Simple to Install: Installs easily; unlike fiber cement, SteelTek Supreme steel siding does not involve hazards from silica dust.
- Available Styles: Double 4" Clapboard Roughsawn Texture / Double 5" Clapboard Roughsawn Texture / 8" Clapboard Roughsawn Texture / 12" Vertical Board and Batten Medium Woodgrain Texture