Quad Cities Premier Contractor
Features & Benefits
- Protective Steel Shield: SteelTek's strength begins with pretreated galvanized steel that is primed and heat-fused with a thick PVC coating, making it virtually impervious to outdoor elements. This luxurious yet resilient finish will stand up strong against blistering heat, pounding hail, heavy snow and other punishing weather.
- High Dimensional Stability: Rigid steel panels resist buckling and the wavy appearance that can result from expansion and contraction caused by extreme weather changes. SteelTek steel siding also will subtly conceal flaws in the exterior's substructure, keeping wall lines exceptionally smooth and straight.
- Simple Upkeep: When it comes to maintaining your SteelTek siding, you can relax. There's no need for time-consuming scraping and painting or struggling with ladders. Just a simple rinse with a garden hose will remove most airborne dust and dirt. In most cases, your siding will clean up quickly and easily.
- Commanding Steel Strength: SteelTek's rugged steel construction is virtually impervious to outdoor elements. And unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, this steel siding won't absorb moisture. It's also resistant to dents, warping, fire, termites, chalking, fading, and brittleness in cold weather.
- Available Styles: Double 4" Clapboard / 8" Clapboard