Quad Cities Premier Contractor
Features & Benefits
- Powerful Steel Protection: Pounding rain, freezing temperatures, and blistering heat are no match for SteelSide. It's built to stand up strong against the worst of Mother Nature's arsenal. Each pretreated galvanized steel siding panel is virtually "weather sealed" in a thick PVC finish that's three and one-half times thicker than most conventional coatings.
- High Dimensional Stability: You also can depend on SteelSide's rigid steel core to provide high dimensional stability for resistance to buckling and the wavy appearance that can result from extreme weather changes. Unlike other sidings, SteelSide will retain its graceful, uniform finish year after year.
- Commanding Steel Strength: SteelSide's rugged steel construction is virtually impervious to outdoor elements. And unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, it won't absorb moisture. It's also resistant to dents, warping, fire, termites, chalking, fading, and brittleness in cold weather.
- Environmentally Friendly: Unlike some building materials such as fiber cement, SteelSide steel siding is a recyclable product. It also promotes energy conservation by creating a tight building envelope for more efficient heating and cooling performance year-round. "Building green" with SteelSide is good for you and good for the environment.
- Available Styles: 8" Clapboard / Double 5" Clapboard