Quad Cities Premier Contractor
Features & Benefits
- Premium Protection: Compare Driftwood to other sidings and you'll soon discover the benefits that only steel siding can provide. Each panel of pretreated galvanized steel is primed and then heat-fused with a highly durable PVC coating to create a resilient, long-lasting finish. Your home will be well-prepared for even the most punishing weather. Blasting winds, hail storms, frigid temperatures and searing sun are no match for Driftwood's superior strength.
- Easy to Maintain: Let easy-care Driftwood simplify your life. Unlike fiber cement that may require periodic re-caulking and repainting, or wood siding that typically needs repainting every five to seven years, Driftwood steel siding demands not much more than an occasional rinse with a garden hose perfect for today's lifestyle.
- High Dimensional Stability: Rigid steel panels deliver high dimensional stability and resist buckling and the wavy appearance that can result from expansion and contraction caused by extreme weather changes. Driftwood steel siding also will subtly conceal flaws in the exterior's substructure, keeping wall lines exceptionally smooth and straight.
- Commanding Steel Strength: Driftwood's rugged steel construction is virtually impervious to outdoor elements. And unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, it won't absorb moisture. It's also resistant to dents, warping, fire, termites, chalking, fading, and brittleness in cold weather.
- Available Styles: Double 5" Clapboard